24 Feb Your Wish Is Our Command ;-)
As you know, we distributed a survey out of which we received some requests from your end. Thank you so much for doing so! The time has now arrived that we give you some answers and more raw video coverage on Linky.
Join us on a bumpy ride
You asked, we listened. This week we’ve recorded a raw video to show you Linky’s skills in moving over speed bumps, riding off the sidewalk and maneuvering over rough pavement. As you will see in the video below, nothing is to rough for this folding mechanism. With the new riding modes we also demonstrate the start and breaking functionalities. Enjoy!
Our answers to your questions
We received multiple questions regarding our warranties and after-sales support. To ensure you are fully informed on our services we highlighted and answered the most frequently asked questions here:
Could you provide more details on the warranty?
- Linky comes with a standard 2 year manufacturer’s warrantee on the battery and board. In the case of a problem you will contact customer services and we will take care of the rest.
- In addition, as many elements of a skateboard may get damaged due to normal use we will provide a user and maintenance manual with the instructions necessary for the maintenance of components such as wheels, bearings and the belt.
Where can I order an extra belt?
- There is no need to as Linky get’s delivered with an extra belt already! 😀
How can I pre-order extra Linky products?
- At our Indiegogo page you can already order an extra set of wheels!
- From the end of March you can also order an extra battery package. Keep an eye on the page.
As you may have noticed, we are currently working hard on the remote control. We are making big progress and are confident to tell you that we will share the final version with you next week. It can be easily integrated into a folded Linky too!
We’ll keep you posted guys. See you next week!
The Linky Team